Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A little behind on the blog...

Sorry friends, I have been really behind on the blog and I actually do have some updates to share!  It's been so busy at my "9-5" job, er should I say "7:30am-8:30pm" job.  I'm loving the work but there is just so much going on.

I'll try to get these posts out before heading out to Munich and Paris.

1) Wildfire Restaurants
2) Cookie Bar
3) Sprinkles' Gluten-Free Cupcakes
4) Udi's Gluten Free Bread

All of the above are contributing to my weight gain. Well, in addition to my lack of exercise.  humpf.  Mom even metioned something at my cousin's wedding in Tahoe last weekend. "Did you gain weight? You look fatter than your sister."  Greeeeat, just what every gal likes to hear.

We've been getting through some of the insanity workouts but Phase 2 is reallllly intense. No normal human being should put their bodies through that.  I can't wait to get a new gym membership in October. It was nice to save some money over the summer by trading in the gym membership for some outdoor activities and the Insanity workouts, but I just didn't end up working-out as much as I should.  Plus, in the abscence of the races and triathalons this year, I didn't have any reason to push myself.

Some Q4 2010 Goals:
1) Join a gym. Work-Out at least 5x / wk.
2) Cook more at home and find more gluten-free recipies to post
3) and cut down on the random sweets!

No comments: