Friday, August 27, 2010

Gluten Free Menus - Toolbar on the Left!

Today I added a new gadget on the left hand side of the blog that will now feature restaurants that publish gluten-free menus!  This will be an easy resource for you to find places that can accomodate G-Free Diets. The locations are mainly Chicago joints but some may be national chains.

The first gluten-free menu I ever saw was at Ben Pao's. I came here in October 2006 for job interviews and meet up with a bunch of my girlfriends for dinner.  Ben Pao was the spot of choice and when I told them I had a gluten intolerance, the helpful server whipped out a separate menu!  I was so amazed and my friends all still remember our dinner together there.  I'm so happy that more restaurants are now following suit and have separate menus so we don't have to ask all the questions about ingredients and how it's prepared.

Yay for g-free menus!

No comments: