Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Gluten-Free Restaurant in Paris!

I'm headed to Paris in just a short month away!  As I was doing some research, I came across this completely gluten-free restaurant in Paris. Seems like the doors opened in Oct 2008 near Monmartre.

It's called Des si et des mets.  The restaurant's website makes the place look very contemporary with clean lines, purple and red decorative details and an awesome bathroom.

Hopefully we'll be able to check this place out so I can post the deets for you to enjoy!

You might be wondering what the name means... well I found that it means "with buts and ifs" to joke about the way we have to order in restaurants! I'd like the hamburger BUT without the bun. I'd like the falafel IF you make it without wheat.  Sheer brilliance!

Des si et des mets
63 rue Lepic
75018 Paris
Metro Abbesses ou Blanche
Tel: 01 42 55 19 61
contact@dessietdesmets.com
Hours: Tues-Fri: 19-22:30 Dinner
Saturday: 12-14:30 Lunch, 19-22:30 Dinner
Sunday: 12-15 Brunch, 19-22:30 Dinner
http://www.dessietdesmets.com/


View Larger Map

No comments: