Monday, November 1, 2010

Brown's Orchard & Farm Market

I was recently on a business trip out east to Hunt Valley, near Baltimore.  I was so pleasantly surprised to learn that the catering group went out of the way to pick up delicious gluten-free desserts for me!  There was a variety of treats including Pumpkin bread, Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Brownies.  While I am a huge lover of pumpkin bread, I would actually recommend the Chocolate Chip Cookies over anything. These cookies were very similar to the original kind!  One of the guys in the meeting was eating the pumpkin bread and when I asked him if it tasted gluten-free, he said he didn't even realize it.

Definitely keep this bakery on your list if you're traveling in the Baltimore area. It's actually about 45 min from Hunt Valley in Pennsylvania.  Info is below.  Enjoy!

Browns Orchard and Farm Market
http://www.brownsorchards.com/

BROWN'S NORTH
3100 North George Street
Emigsville, PA 17318
Phone: (717) 767-4142
Email: infonorth@brownsorchards.com

BROWN'S SOUTH (Original location)
8892 Susquehanna Trail South
Loganville, PA 17342
Phone: (717) 428-2036
Email: info@brownsorchards.com

No comments: