This super-easy quiche is like a Denver Omlet! We made this for our fun St. Patty's Day breakfast at our friend Clare's.
2 cups shredded potatos (I used a pre-shredded, frozen package)
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 lb Sausage, skins removed
1 small onion, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
1 cup 2% milk
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp fresh parsley
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Toss potatos with olive oil
3. Press potatos into 9x12 baking dish
4. Bake 10-15 min until potatoes are golden. Remove from oven.
5. Brown sausage in a separate pan
6. Layer Sausage on top of golden shreeded potatos, layer onion and green pepper on top.
7. In a separate bowl, combine eggs, milk, and salt. Add to Potato, sausage and onion pan.
8. Sprinkle with parsley
9. Bake for 20-30 min until firm
10. Sprinkle with shredded cheese once removed from oven. Let stand for 5 min while cheese melts.