The recipe suggests cooking the chicken with skin on, but we don't like the skin. This seemed to work just fine on boneless, skinless chicken breasts as well.
2 Chicken Breasts
2 Cloves garlic, sliced thinly length wise
1 1/2 cups balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons minced rosemary
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon sea salt
1. Heat oven to 425 oF
2. In a small saucepan reduce the balsamic vinegar by simmering and stirring occasionally until it becomes the consistency of a light syrup.
3. Add garlic and rosemary and simmer for 2 more minutes. Set aside. Be careful here to not over-cook. When you set the mixture aside, more water will evaporate making the mixture very thick. Plan ahead for this to happen and remove from heat when the mixture is the right consistency.
4. Brush chicken breasts with olive oil and salt
5. Place on a baking tray and roast in oven for 10 minutes (lay down foil on tray for easier clean-up)
6. Brush with generous amounts of balsamic mixture
7. Turn oven down to 375 oF and roast for a further 10 min
8. Brush again with balsamic mixture and cook 2 more minutes
9. Remove from oven and let cool slightly, remove the skins and thinly slice
Modified from: Clean: The Revolutionary Program to Restore the Body's Natural Ability to Heal Itself