LBS TO GOAL: 0.8
Pineapple, Spinach, Avocado, Green Apple Smoothie
This ended up being quite a large smoothie. I saved the other half for dinner.
Cabbage Savoy Salad
Stir Fried Chicken, which I actually ate 3 hours after the salad since the salad was so filling
The other half of my breakfast smoothie and one cup of chicken broth.
There's only 3 full days left of CLEAN. Here's a snapshot of food I've been pining for:
- Eggs. I strangely miss eggs since I used to eat so many for breakfasts.
- Sushi. You can't eat raw fish or white rice on the diet but I really want some all you can eat sushi!
- Swirlz Cupcake. That banana nutella cupcake was delicious. I've been thinking about it for three weeks.
- Fish tacos from Mayan Palace. Hands down one of the best Mexican places in the city.
- Penny's Thai Fried Rice with Pork. This spicy dish has eggs, tomatos and pork - all things you can't eat on CLEAN. It used to be a weekly staple food and I can see the little shop from my doorstep.
- Aurelio's Gluten-Free Pizza. Read my review of their pizza.