Thursday, February 25, 2010

The foods I can't wait to eat...

DAY: 25
LBS TO GOAL: 0.8

BREAKFAST:
Pineapple, Spinach, Avocado, Green Apple Smoothie

This ended up being quite a large smoothie. I saved the other half for dinner.

LUNCH:
Cabbage Savoy Salad
Stir Fried Chicken, which I actually ate 3 hours after the salad since the salad was so filling

SNACK:
Blueberries

DINNER:
The other half of my breakfast smoothie and one cup of chicken broth.

There's only 3 full days left of CLEAN.  Here's a snapshot of food I've been pining for:
  • Eggs.  I strangely miss eggs since I used to eat so many for breakfasts.
  • Sushi.  You can't eat raw fish or white rice on the diet but I really want some all you can eat sushi!
  • Swirlz Cupcake.  That banana nutella cupcake was delicious. I've been thinking about it for three weeks.
  • Fish tacos from Mayan Palace.  Hands down one of the best Mexican places in the city.
  • Penny's Thai Fried Rice with Pork.  This spicy dish has eggs, tomatos and pork - all things you can't eat on CLEAN.  It used to be a weekly staple food and I can see the little shop from my doorstep.
  • Aurelio's Gluten-Free Pizza.  Read my review of their pizza.

No comments: