LBS TO GOAL: 1.8
This morning at 7:13am I got an email reminder about today's department awards. "There will be food and drink... it includes mini-burgers and cupcakes - how can you go wrong with that?!"
Yeah, how could you.
The food spread looked super delicious. Mini-burgers, mini-cupcakes, mini-fried fish and chips, mini-crabcakes, mini-quiches. At times like this, you REALLY wish you could eat all things mini.
It's a good thing I ate half a chicken breast before heading to the awards.
3 Sets of:
- Side shuffle: Face left while on the treadmill and shuffle sideways making sure to not cross over your legs. Helps engage the glut-meds. Face right and repeat
- Backwards Run: Face backwards on the treadmill to run backwards. It will probably take a bit to get used to so start at a slow pace (2.2 on the mill) so you don't fall off! This also engages the glut-meds and helps develop muscles you don't use as much when running forward. The bonus is that this can contribute to a tighter bum!
- Lat Pull Downs: 3 sets, 10 reps, 55 lbs
- Low Row: 3 sets, 10 reps, 50 lbs
- Tricep Pull Downs: 3 sets, 10 reps, 20 lbs
BREAKFAST: Peach, Mango, Blueberry Smoothie
Drank while I was on a conference call.
LUNCH: Quinoa Salad, Half a Chicken Breast
Ate during a meeting. It was pretty back to back today...
DINNER: Mango and Pineapple
Nothing exciting on the food front today. Just extremely tired and really itchy from the cold weather drying out my skin. The most exciting thing of the day is that my friend Stephanie was cast as the temporary Orbit girl!!! yeah! go Steph :) We met back in 2007 on the set of "The Dark Knight" and have had a permanent bond since then. I'm super excited for her!
Clean: The Revolutionary Program to Restore the Body's Natural Ability to Heal Itself