Friday, February 5, 2010

Peanut Butter Poop

DAY: 5
LBS TO GOAL: 1.8

The Clean book says healthy poop is supposed to be like peanut butter - in coloring and consistency. If this is TMI, you might want to stop reading now.

Clean: The Revolutionary Program to Restore the Body's Natural Ability to Heal Itself

Let's just throw it out there. My bears (a cute euphemism for 'stool' that I stole from Navin) are clearly not 'healthy'. The past few days, the bears have a shocking resemblance to the breakfast green smoothies. Plus, it's a wonder how there are so many bears! My caloric intake is pretty low, seeing as I'm mainly drinking two liquid meals and only one solid meal per day. Plus, I'm logging in admittedly somewhat average work-outs in the morning so you'd figure the food would be used for energy. Does the "elimination" in elimination diet really mean making lots of bears rather than removing foods from your diet?

Breakfast: Green Smoothie. OK, I'll admit I'm getting sick of these. And you're probably getting sick of reading about how easy and tasty these are. I need to find a new recipe for next week but I still have a lot of spinach left in my fridge. Maybe I can get Ernie to eat it :)

Lunch: I had a lunch meeting so we went down to Motel since it was cold outside and we only had an hour. I had a black bean burger (no bun) and a side salad. The black bean burger was pretty good, I'd never had one at Motel before.

Snack: I juiced a cucumber, 2 carrots, broccoli, and 1 green apple for snack. It's sweet and tastes mostly like apple, but you get your veggies too. The cucumber was really juicy!

Dinner: Ernie brought over some Thai Fried Rice from Penny's (we LOVE Penny's). We split one dish between the two of us and I made bok choy with garlic.

Clean: The Revolutionary Program to Restore the Body's Natural Ability to Heal Itself

No comments: