Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dad's Birthday!

DAY: 11
LBS TO GOAL: 1.0

Today is a big birthday, including my dad, ex-boyfriend (and of course his twin brother), Mike's cat, and Dave my good friend from High School.

I had an all day digital marketing immersion. More on that in a separate post since I learned SO much!

BREAKFAST: Mango, Peach and Pineapple Smoothie with Almond Milk.
Yum. But it didn't keep me full so I had a snack...

SNACK: Apple, Carrot, Broccoli and Cabbage juice.
The juice tasted alright, mostly like apples. But I think my breath smelled from the broccoli so I tried to avoid talking to close to anyone.

LUNCH: Oven baked chicken and Lentil Salad.
They had lunch at the offsite meeting. However, knowing that I usually can't eat food brought in, I brought my own lunch. Good thing too because there was one lunch line for about 200 people to eat. Needless to say, it took over 45 minutes for everyone to even get food.

I was full all afternoon even til I got home. I grabbed a snack of fruit and nuts from the food bar at the meeting site.

DINNER: Had some nuts for a snack, then 1 apricot and 1 plum.

Clean: The Revolutionary Program to Restore the Body's Natural Ability to Heal Itself

No comments: