Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Plateau

DAY: 17
LBS TO GOAL: 1.2

BREAKFAST:
I started the day with a bottle of Perrier which has helped to keep me full and push off the start of my first meal without leaving me starving.

I had half a blueberry, pineapple and mango smoothie. The other half still sits on my desk as I type this.

LUNCH:
We had a team outing to Prairie Fire Resturant. Read up on the review!

DINNER:
I'll need to keep dinner light tonight since I have been hovering at this 1 lb to go mark for the past 7 days.  The Clean Book says this is normal. You will lose weight for the first week then seem to hit a plateau after 7 to 10 days. Well, I've hit the plateau and I'm waiting for the next ridge!  Hopefully in the next day or so... but probably not since I had an enormous lunch and ate some sweet potato fries that I'm pretty sure aren't in the program.... stay tuned to see how the sweet potato affects my weight!

No comments: