Friday, February 19, 2010

Where did Spell Check go?

DAY: 19
LBS TO GOAL: 1.8

Shoot!!! I'm up in weight AGAIN! This is not lookin good my friends.  On my morning commute, I decided to read the CLEAN book because clearly I'm doing something wrong.  I didn't discover much.  Dr. Junger says you shouldn't do a water diet because it can cause serious health issues and make you super tired.  He lobbies for raw soups, juices and shakes because its easier for your body to digest quickly. Cooked foods take longer for your detoxification process to occur because the heat breaks down enzymes naturally found in fruits and veggies.

I imagine this diet was much easier for Gwenyth Paltrow because someone else is preparing and buying all of her foods. Plus, she can afford to pay the $350/3 weeks of supplements to aid in the detoxification.  Most of us are not so fortunate.

Where did the spell check function go on blogger?  Now you'll have to read all my mis spellin's...

BREAKFAST:
Juice of 2 green apples, 1 pear and 1 carrot.  This made about 16 oz of liquid and actually kept me rather full in the morning.

LUNCH:
I had a lunch meeting. I ate the inside of a turkey avocado wrap and some hummus with celery and broccoli. I'm pretty sure my breath is stinky like broccoli. 

DINNER:
Maybe I'll go after that apple-butternut squash soup tonight. I just couldn't do it last night!

No comments: